Experience easy U.S. expat tax services with Mir Taxes.

The U.S. government requires all U.S. Persons (citizens, accidental Americans, and legal (green card) residents) to file a tax declaration every year to report their global income. We have the expertise and knowledge to take away the stress of wondering if you have filed correctly and have claimed every benefit available to you.

Federal Tax Returns

Federal Tax returns can be confusing. We simplify the process with a comprehensive checklist and expert knowledge.

Our goal is to make your life easier by filing your annual return for you from start to finish. No time wasted figuring out which form applies to your situation or which schedule is the right one for you. We will file your taxes quickly and accurately, so you can relax knowing that everything has been taken care of on your end.

State Tax Return

We provide year-round support and keep-up-to-date with changes to State deadlines for filing taxes.

We know the various U.S. states have different rules and regulations for expats and what they need to file. We keep up-to-date information on file, ensuring we file only what is required and relevant to your situation.

You have better things to do than taxes. So contact us today and let us do the hard work for you.

Late Tax Return Filing

Never fall behind on your taxes again. We keep you up-to-date and in the IRS's good books.

Avoid the penalties for a late tax return. We can file a tax extension for you and save you money. Penalties for late filing depend on if you owe tax and increases every month not paid. Don't pay more than you have to. Contact us today to arrange an extension for you.

Streamlined Filing Compliance

Honesty guaranteed, no hidden extras, no unnecessary expense.

If you have fallen behind in filing your expat tax returns, don't worry. We can complete the IRS's Streamlined Filing Procedures for you. To qualify, the IRS requires the past three years of delinquent Federal Tax Returns and the past six years of Foreign Banks and Financial Accounts (FBAR) to be submitted. Contact us to discuss your eligibility and individual circumstances.

Small Business Tax Returns

First-hand knowledge of filing as an expat and overseas small business owner.

We have first-hand knowledge and expertise in operating a small business overseas, so we know what is required and how difficult it can be. Why spend hours trying to figure it all out yourself when our team of experts will do it for you? Let us handle your taxes so that you don't have to worry about them anymore!

FATCA & Form 8938 Reporting

With over forty years of experience in Tax Accounting, we understand the tax laws inside and out.

If you own assets outside of the U.S., you may be required to file a Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) form. We can work out if you exceed the thresholds for reporting and file on your behalf. Assets do not include your home, and there are different thresholds for single and joint filings.

FBAR Reporting

We decipher the tax jargon with clear explanations of what is required and when.

Do you need to file a Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR), or a Form 8938, Statement of Specified Foreign Financial Assets, or both? We can determine which option is required and file the relevant forms on your behalf. We strongly believe that living abroad should be as easy as living at home when filing taxes and are here to help make it so.

Your expat U.S. tax files are in safe hands with Mir Taxes.

When you need a Tax Accountant who is accurate, affordable, and offers personalized service, choose us.

Ready to schedule a consultation?

Send us a message.

You are being asked to call at the time appointed. The phone number provided is in Belgium. Will you be calling from Europe or in the US? From the US, the number to call would be 1-919-960-1499.