Mission of Mir Taxes


We will ensure that our clients accomplish their financial goals of tax and financial planning with peace of mind. The objectives are to provide the clients professional services in completing their tax preparation reporting requirements and ensuring compliance with US laws and regulations. We also strive to ensure our clients are aware of financial tools that will lead them to meeting their other future economic goals. Whether you are looking for answers or simply want more information, we believe that good communication is vital to provide a good service.


News Bits:


Free Seminar - Taxes for Expats 101


Join us for our FREE seminar on US taxes for Expats in Belgium on October 27 presented by Carl Mir of Mir Taxes. The presentation will start at 6pm.


Signup at: http://www.dunhillfinancial.be/events.html


Need assistance for tax filing 2015 or past years?


Get your documents, records, receipts, etc. and get ready to file your taxes! Mir Taxes is here to help with any reporting, questions, or issues. Contact us at info@mirtaxes.com.



Read our latest the Fall Newsletter ................


Latest news from Mir Taxes as well other financial related articles.



Financial advise for US expats and residents ....


Read about the new partnership of Cross Border Planning ......


Two exciting articles :

From the presitigious financial journals:


International Adviser ..

and the

International Investment (click on the journals' names)



Save 50 Euros on next year's taxes

Currency Transfer made affordable ....



Read the latest topics on taxes, financial planning, real estate for expats and more.

Write us:

Av. des Saisons 110

1050 Brussels - Belgium


Email us:



Call us:

+32 (0)2 644 66 25

9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday